Grandly – The Strategic Grandparents Club aims to help grandparents fulfill the unique role they have in their grandchildren’s lives, especially in bringing them to faith in Christ.
Today’s youth face challenges to their human and spiritual welfare far greater than ever before. Grandparents who pray, think, and act strategically can be part of the solution.
Grandly is a network of grandparents who inspire each other in this great task! Through our website, www.grandly.org, grandparents can:
- share wisdom, ideas and experience on such topics as:
- How to work in unity with your grandchildren´s parents
- How to intercede for your grandchildren and keep motivated in doing it
- Ways to make ordinary time into quality time
- Using your finances in ways that can impact your grandchildren
discover tools to use such as:
- How best to use new technologies such as Instagram, Facetime, Skype or Snapchat
- Great Christmas gift ideas for young teens
- 100 movies worth watching with your grandchildren at each different age level.
- find sources of motivation
- By giving your time, prayers, and counsel in service to other grandparents
- Through testimonies from other grandparents that inspire hope in you
- By having new ideas sparked by something you read or see.
- connect with other grandparents and talk about common concerns like:
- How to support a daughter who is a single mom
- How to relate with your grandchildren who live far away
- How to relate to ones who live across the street or in your house.
You will find this and more by joining Grandly – The Strategic Grandparents Club at http://grandly.org/register.
Help us accomplish the mission of equipping grandparents to influence the next generation of youth!
Strategic Grandparents do it grandly!
Pili Galván is the Program Director of Grandly: The Strategic Grandparents Club